Flight Zone: Sacred-Chinchero Mountain, Cusco.
Flight Time: 10-15 min approx.
Slope (slope): 650 meters
Departures: 8:30 am
- Transfer Hotel – Flight Zone – Hotel
- Flight with a professional pilot
- Bring a light snack.
- Wear a jacket, gloves, sunglasses, warm hat, boots, etc.
- Payment in cash and in American dollars.
- The flight is subject to weather conditions. The pilot will determine the completion of the flight. In case of flight cancellation, the passenger is subject to cover transportation costs.
- Full name, nationality.
- Passport number or ID.
- Pick up place.
- Tour date
The aforementioned flight zone is located 45 km from the city of Cusco on the Cusco – Chinchero – Urubamba route. It has one of the most exceptional views of the Cusco region for its imposing snowfall that makes the Sacred Valley of the Incas , the most famous in Peru.